Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fall is in the Air!

You should know that Fall is my absolute FAVORITE!  It is a beautiful season in Iowa!  Fall to me, as a farmer's daughter, means harvest.  Combines everywhere mowing down corn and soybeans.  My dad working crazy long hours! (Have you thanked a farmer lately?!)  Dust flying, leaves falling, the beautiful colors!  Crisp mornings and nights and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Trips to the local apple orchard for fresh apples, pumpkins and cider! Bath and Body Works fall scented candles! Mmmmmmm!!

I love decorating my house for Fall as well.  It makes it feel so homey, and I am having a hard time holding off on dragging it all out for this year already!  I will post some pictures once I do get it all up though!

-Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment