Thursday, February 19, 2015

CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Powder Foundation Review


Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous Powder Foundation Review



I have done a review already on the CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous liquid foundation which you know I love!  Click HERE to read that review! I was in Wal-Mart the other day and of course was wondering through the make-up ailes and remembered that I had wanted to try the powder version of my favorite foundation!  I got a different shade than the what I have in the liquid becuase it can tend to be a little light sometimes.  It is fine when I add my bronzer, etc. but I thought I would try shade 115 this time!


It comes in a pretty white compact with the Ready Set Gorgeous pink emblem.  I think this is really fun/young packaging!   It also comes with a sponge applicator, which works, but it is not my favorite thing ever invented.  

It is exactly what it says it is, a powder foundation.  It went on well, wore well throughout the day and covered pretty decently.  I wouldn't say this is full coverage by any means, but medium.  It is a good everyday, quick foundation.  I did try and use the sponge it came with and it does work.  To me though, it was kind of a pain and I did end up using my Sonia Kashuk foundation brush from Target. (Her brushes are great, by the way!)  I liked it much better when I used the brush.  

Please note that this was taken at the end of the day!  
(Hence the tired, "I wanna go home" face), but the foundation held up well!!

It is a pretty matte foundation, which is great especially in the t-zone.  This does last all day as well, just like the liquid.

Overall, it is a great product that I do recommend! 

You can get it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment