Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tip Tuesday--Curl those Lashes!

CURL THOSE LASHES!!



I didn't used to always use a lash curler, but now it is a necessary part of my beauty routine!  It makes such a big difference for me.

I use just a cheapo lash curler, which is probably part of my problem--it needs a new "cushion" thing, but this trick really helps a lot!

I am sure you have probably seen this one before but I swear by it.

Grab your blow-dryer and your curler.

Take the blow dryer and heat the curler up at the end you put your lashes in.  You only need to do this for about 10-15 seconds otherwise the curler does get hot, so be careful!  Burnt eyelids are not cute.

Immediately go on and curl your lashes like normal.  They will hold the curl a lot better and much longer.

Think about it, we use heat to curl our hair to make nice long lasting curls, why wouldn't you do the same for your lashes!?

No comments:

Post a Comment