Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lorac Pro Palette Review

Lorac Pro Palette Review



Today we are talking about the Lorac Pro Palette!  I have the newer Lorac Pro Palette 2 but I needed to round out my collection with the original!  Any excuse, right?!


This palette is another beauty.  To me, Lorac can do no wrong.  I love all my palettes that I have from them!  I also love that you get a mini sample of their eye primer with every palette!  I have enough primer at this point to last a lifetime!  ;)  

It is similar to the the Pro Palette 2, obviously.  It has 8 matte shadows in the top row, and 8 shimmer shades in the bottom row.  A lot of pretty neutrals are included in this, which I enjoy.  You can never have too many neutral colors in my opinion!

The case is the same soft material, which is nice, but does not stay clean at all.  I think I have used it twice before I took pictures of it, and it already had some kind of smudges on the front.  It is still VERY slim and VERY light weight though which is great!

Here are the colors and my swatches:

Without Flash:

 With Flash:

Swatches with Flash:

Swatches without Flash:

Seriously?! Pigmented much????? GO LORAC! You never disappoint!!

This one is becoming a fast favorite!! That mauve color is all I have been wearing in my crease lately!!
This one will set you back $42.00, which is the same as most good palettes out there.  Get it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment