Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tip Tuesday----Cold and Flu Season!

Tip Tuesday----Cold and Flu Season!



Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of post yesterday!  I have been fighting a BAD cold! Boo! But that leads me into today's Tip Tuesday!!

I have been blowing my nose constantly and of course my lips are chapped from having to breath through my mouth, but my nose is suffering the consequences as well!!  It is also dry and "chapped"!  Last night I was desperate, it hurt, it was red and looked terrible!  I was putting my chapstick on, as I do every night and decided to put a little on my nose too! I also put my facial oil on underneath the chapstick.  I know it sounds bizarre but I was desperate!

I woke up this morning, still with a cold, but my nose feels so much better!  (and soft!) haha!  Next time you are sick, try it!!!  I Hope you all stay healthy! I promise to back tomorrow with a special review!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment