Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tip Tuesday---Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil

Tip Tuesday---Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil

I have a magical product to help you this Tip Tuesday!!


This stuff is basically the nectar of the Gods!  It truly can be used for so many things!  I literally use this every time I wash my hair.  It controls frizz and keeps my hair so soft!  

I sometimes suffer from "dry scalp".  Especially in the Winter months.  Unfortunately.  Then I found this stuff!  I put it all through my hair, but then I take a fine comb and part my hair in about five different places and put the oil directly on my scalp and rub in where I know my scalp gets the driest.

Sounds awful right?  Putting oil directly on your scalp?  What are you thinking?  That will make you look like a greasy mess!  WRONG! It keeps my moisturized and beautiful!  Trust me!  If you suffer from this, go get it!  Even if you don't, go get it!  Its just plain good for your hair!....and scalp!    

No comments:

Post a Comment