Friday, January 9, 2015

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette Review


TOO FACED SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE





I have to start off by saying, I am a huge fan of the original Chocolate Bar Palette from Too Faced, I use it everyday kinda fan!  So, obviously when I saw they had a new version, I had to get it.  

Same great chocolate smell.  YUM. 
Same great shadow formula!  Blendable, creamy, pigmented.  
New awesome colors.


The packaging is similar other than on this one the lid does stay up and open vs. going completely flat.  This way you can sit and use the mirror without having to hold it open, which was a great added feature.  They also printed the names directly on the palette vs. having the plastic insert that everybody ends up throwing away!  This is a big deal to me!  Don't ask me why, but I like seeing the names of the colors I am using, and having the keep that plastic sheet is just an annoying pain!
Great choice Too Faced to print them on it instead this time!

Can we talk about these colors:



From Right to Left:  
Top Row:  Licorice, Coconut Creme (Larger Pan), Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, 
                 Pink Sugar, Puddin', Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter

Bottom Row:  Frosting, Rum Raisin, Mousse, Caramel, Bon Bon, Butter Pecan (Larger Pan)

Again, beautiful neutrals and some really fun colors as well.  That blue?! C'mon!
I am not a huge blue eye shadow person, but you can definitely make this wearable!



It has your neutrals , your transition color (Peanut Butter), highlight colors and some really fun colors.  It even has an awesome pink glittery one (Pink Sugar)

Better close up of Pink Sugar--SO FUN!



The price point on this one is the same as the original--coming in at a reasonable $49.00.

I highly recommend this one.  These colors are great for everyday!  Perfect to pack and fun to use!  Where else are you going to get eye-shadows that smell so good you want to eat but TOO FACED?!  Love this brand so much!  In my eyes they can do no wrong.

Click here to get your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment