Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Loreal infallible--Silkissime Liner Review


Loreal infallible Silkissime Eyeliner


I picked this eyeliner up the other day while I was at CVS.  I went to get a few things, but of course, all the good stuff was sold out.  I needed a good new eyeliner, so I thought I would give this one a whirl.

I first tried it out on my hand, and loved how it just glided on.  
First reaction:  VERY smooth formula!!  


On Tuesday morning I actually used it.  It was great!  
Second reaction:  OMG, SO BLACK!!

I used it on both the upper and lower lash lines.

Third reaction:  Yeeeaaahh.....probably not a lower lash kinda' liner!  

While it is beautiful on the top lid, on the bottom it just got very smudgy and smeared.  I'm sure you can get it to look good, but in the morning, I want something quick, easy and fool proof.  

You do get a thicker, dark black line with this one, so if you are going for natural, this is not for you!  It would be great for a smoky eye look, however!


It is so smooth that I thought throughout the day I know this is just going to smear and smudge and look awful.  I am happy to say (for once) I was wrong!  It looked great at the end of they day!  

For a drugstore liner, this is a great one!




No comments:

Post a Comment