Monday, January 12, 2015

Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Review


Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Review



Lets just start with the names of these beauties, shall we?  Actually do I really need to explain it? When I first saw these I exclaimed, "HELLOO LOVER!"

I don't know about you guys, but the names alone sucked me in!  How can you possibly decide on which one to pick?  Both of the colors are beautiful, and I know I can't pick if Sex and the City of Friends is my favorite.  Why should we have to choose anyway?!  Get them both.  My inner Carrie Bradshaw told me to.  The packaging is adorable and the compact itself is sturdy, and easy to keep clean.



Here is what they look like when you get them...AHHHHH!


The pigmentation on the blush is pretty good and the bronzer is beautiful.  Not muddy at all with just the right amount of sheen.  I love the colors of the blush--not too similar to each other (Much like Carrie and Rachel themselves.)  They are so silky and blend out beautifully.  I got a little carried away when I first wore the Carrie & Big one, but it just buffed out to the perfect peachy glow.




As you can see below, Carrie & Big is a lighter bronzer with a peachy/coral blush.
Ross & Rachel is bright pink blush and darker bronzer.

Carrie & Big (TOP)
Ross & Rachel (BOTTOM)
The price point is $34.00 each, which is pretty standard for a good bronzer alone, and with this you get both!

  I would recommend them strictly because of the boxes they come in.  Silly, but you know what I mean.  You can't get things like this everywhere!  

Regardless of how much I love the branding/packaging etc. on this, the product inside is just as good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment