Thursday, January 22, 2015

Confidence is key!



Today was one of those days that red lips were completely necessary!  I don't do red that often, but it is really starting to grow on me!  What do you guys think?!

I think we should all be a little more brave with our lip choices starting now.  I am a sucker for any kind of pinky nude, and the "Kylie Jenner" lip color (not the overdrawn craziness, just the color), but I am going to start being a little more daring.

Showing off your lips in a bright color, to me, shows confidence.  We all need to be more confident, especially me.  I am pretty hard on myself and constantly worried about what everyone else is going to say behind my back.  I play with fun colors at home, but 99% of the time it is wiped off before I walk out the door.

I need to stop caring and do things for me and because "I" like the way it looks!  Walk with your head held high and a smile on your face with those big, bold lips!!

Starting now, help me work on this!  Hold me accountable!! :)

Own your beauty--inside and out!!  Have a great day loves!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment