Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tip Tuesday---Cleaning Make-up Brushes!


TIP TUESDAY--CLEANING MAKE-UP BRUSHES


I have a tip for you today that I think is pretty cool!  Any makeup lover knows Sigma.  Their brushes are amazing and if you are lucky enough to own them, you know that I am right.  Our collections are never complete and they are always coming out with new things.  Awesome company!!  

I'm sure a lot of you make-up enthusiasts have seen the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove.  I do not own it but I am sure it is great!  

I have found a cheat way of cleaning our brushes without having to totally prune our little fingers! :)  


You know those oh so pretty yellow dish gloves?  Yep, you guessed it, I use that to clean my brushes! They have a little bit of texture on them, they keep my hands dry, and it works just great!  To me, this is a cheap alternative to the Sigma version!  

I am currently using the Bare Minerals "well cared for" Brush Cleaner.



I would love to have the Sigma one, but for now this is working great!!  
Go try it and get those brushes all sparkly and clean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment