Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Deck the Halls with LEAVES AND BERRIES!

That's right, I put my Fall decor up!  I told you guys I wouldn't wait too long!  I just love the way it makes my house feel, and love all the colors!  After I got it all out though, I could have sworn I had more!  Guess that means I can go shopping?!

Here is a few pictures of what we did this year!


One of the new Bath and Body Works Candles--You have to try this one, 
it is quickly becoming my favorite!




Salt and Pepper shakers I got last year!







Cookie Jar to match the Salt and Pepper shakers!





Tom the Turkey with another awesome BBW candle!


Bella even got in on the action!



I am also planning to do some cute outdoor Fall decorations!  Think hay bales, corn stalks, mums, scarecrows and pumpkins!  It's going to be great!

--Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment