Thursday, September 4, 2014

July Stitch Fix

For those of you who haven't heard of Stitch Fix, it is a Subscription type monthly styling service. When you sign up you take an in-depth survey about your sizes, style, and how much you want to spend, and then your personal stylist sends you 5 items to try once a month (or as often as you would like as you can now sign up to get it at different intervals).  You can leave a note for your stylist stating specific types of items you need, or anything else you think she should know for that month!



The fee  is $20, and that includes free shipping and free returns. And if you keep any of the items they send you, you get to deduct the $20 fee from the total. (If you keep all five items, you also get a 25% discount, which luckily I have been able to take advantage of numerous times!  Something I wouldn't have normally kept because of price, I get to keep because it is ironically cheaper to keep it then to send it back and not get the 25% off!  WIN!

Here is what to box looks like when it comes! So cute, right!?  Makes me so excited when I see it on my porch after work!  

(*Doug was pretty excited about it too!  How precious is he though?*)



When you open the box you will see an Invoice showing what each item costs and what your total would be if you kept all 5 items, as well as a personally written note from your stylist saying why she picked what she picked, which I think is so nice and maybe helps to understand why she may have chosen an item that you are completely confused by! 




You also get a styling card that shows you how to style each piece you received in multiple ways!  This has really helped me pull from my own closet and incorporate my new things with things I already own that I may have not put together otherwise!

This month I kept all 5 items!

HERE IS WHAT I GOT!  

(Please don't mind the pictures, normally I take pictures of me actually wearing the items, but have had some issues getting those up onto my blog from my phone!)

**Pomelo**--Aniston Floral Print Kimono Cardigan

LOVE LOVE LOVE 



**Pomelo**--Alan French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan

Seriously, you should feel how soft this is!  
This is going to get worn a ton this Fall/Winter with skinny jeans and leggings!!



**Papermoon**--Melanie Lace Detail Button Down Blouse

So classy and so easy to thrown on with skinny jeans and sandals in the Summer or flats and a cardigan in the Fall!



**Just Black**--Adorra Ankle Length Skinny Jean

These feel like you are wearing sweatpants--if you haven't caught on by now, for me to LOVE something it has to basically feel like I am wearing pajamas, and these fall into that category! HA! 
They are very plain, dark and simple.  Nothing fancy about these ones, but its nice to have at least one pair like that in your closet! 





**Pixley**Munroe Feather Pendant Necklace

I couldn't get a good picture of this necklace but it is a very pretty, gold feather on dainty gold chain and is longer in length. 


Like what you see???  Try it for yourself!  I promise, if you fill your survey out correctly and honestly and give your stylist great feedback, you will not be disappointed.  

 I think my best tip would also be to create a Pinterest board and link that to your Stitch Fix account! My stylist has used this every time she has sent me anything and she has been spot on with every Fix!  She has even told me to keep pinning because she loves looking at it to get ideas of what to send!

Click HERE and get signed up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment