Thursday, February 12, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Tutorial!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Tutorial!

Today I have another simple neutral look using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.  
This look is quick and simple, and beautiful!




  1.  I used a big fluffy blending brush (Sigma E40) with Salted Caramel first and really got it in my crease.  
  2.  I used a smaller tapered blending brush (B-81 Tapered Blender) from Morphe with Milk Chocolate to darken the crease and the outer corner.
  3. I then took a Sigma E55 with Semi Sweet and darkened up the outer corner even more.
  4. I then took the same Sigma E55 with Haute Chocolate to further darken the outer corner.
  5. I used the Sigma E40 again with White Choclate and Champagne Truffle miked to get under the brow and blend out the crease slightly.
  6. I took the E55 again and took Marzipan and carefully put it right in the center of the lid.  I then just used my finger lightly to blend the edges out.
  7. I then used Triple Fudge and an angled brush (Sigma E65) and lightly lined my eyes.
  8. I also took a pencil brush (Sigma E30) and more of the Haute Chocolate and blended it under my eyes.
THAT'S IT!


Eyebrows:  Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment