Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Peachy Bronze Make-up Tutorial!

Peach Bronze Make-up Tutorial!




This is a very quick and easy look!  I used only the Lorac Pro Palette 2!  

  1.  I used a big fluffy blending brush (Sigma E40) with Nectar first and really got it in my crease and then took it all over the lid.  I focused heavier in the crease to get a more pigmented look in that area.
  2.  I used a smaller tapered blending brush (B-81 Tapered Blender) from Morphe that I am loving with Light Brown and really got into the crease and outer corner.  
  3. I then took a Sigma E55 with Rose and focused more on the inner corner and blending slightly into the center of the lid.
  4. I then took the same Sigma E40 with Buff and went under the brow just to blend everything and slightly highlight.

Eyebrows:  Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment