Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette Review

Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette


Today I am talking about the Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette.  It isn't terribly new, but it is one I have been wanting and when I saw it at my local Kohls (who else was unaware Kohls sold Lorac?), I knew it was time to put this beauty in my life!  Let's get started!


First of all it came with a Lorac eyeshadow primer as does a lot of their palettes.  I appreciate this because I enjoy their primer and with all the palettes I have purchased, I have a good supply of primer! :)  This palette is exactly what it is named:  Gold.  Not just in colors, but quality!  You really can't go wrong with Lorac though, in my opinion.  It is shorter in length than their pro palettes, and obviously not as many colors, but the pans themselves are quite a bit lager than the pro palettes.  It is beautiful white packaging with gold lettering.  It is simple packaging.  Slim, lightweight, and very pretty.  Because it is white, it may not stay super clean, but that's okay!


This is another great everyday palette.  Literally.  Every day.  I will take this everywhere because I think it will be a great travel palette!  The mirror on the inside is great quality also!  
This palette retails for $42.00 which is right where it should be.  GET IT HERE.


 This is a picture of the color samples on the box!


This is a picture of the actual palette!


Below are my swatches:

These colors?  YAAAAAS.  This should have my name printed on it somewhere!  There are 4 matte colors and 6 shimmer shades, all in a neutral brown/gold shades.  Undeniable and Unwind are beautiful crease colors.  Undressed is a great brow highlight, as well as Uninhibited and Unlocked.  The rest are great for all over the lid and to darken and deepen the outer corner for a nice neutral smokey eye.  There are so many things you can do with this palette.  The matte colors are beautiful and blend well.  The Shimmers are still beautiful,  but there was some fallout, which is fine as long as you know and put powder under your eyes so you can just wipe it away, but is something to remember.  

I intend on posting some tutorials using it soon!  Stay tuned!  Go get this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment