Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just me rambling.


This was yesterday's makeup.  I have been fighting this cold all week, so the makeup has been pretty fast and simple.  I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, which seems to be my everyday go to.

I am currently sitting in bed, drinking a cup of coffee and watching the sun come up.  For some reason, I have been really enjoying my mornings lately.  Getting up, enjoying a cup of coffee and watching tv/blogging before the day really begins.  Doug is laying at my feet relaxing and occasionally getting up to "play" with the cat.  

It's already Thursday, which is the best news I have heard in a while.  This has been one of those weeks that just can't end soon enough.  We have no big plans for the weekend as of yet, other than a bridal shower for my cousin on Saturday.  I have heard rumblings of a snow storm on Saturday so it may just be a weekend relaxing and staying warm inside, which I am completely fine with.  

This post has been a complete ramble and shuffle of random thoughts.  I think its the cold medicine. ;) Back to bed for a while, and then on with the day!  Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment