Thursday, January 29, 2015

My New Cricut Machine!

One of the Christmas gifts I got this year was a Cricut machine! --Thanks Mom!!  I have been wanting one for a long time and am so excited for all the DIY projects and crafting galore to come!!

The version I got was the Cricut Explore.  This is what it looks like:





When it opens this is what it looks like:


During the cutting process this is what it looks like:



It comes with its own bag which is nice, but I still would LOVE a rolling bag that can store all the tools and gadgets and a few supplies.

I have only done a few little projects, really just to test it out and figure out how to run the thing!
I have really only used it to cut vinyl, which is so much fun!  You can stick it to walls, phones, computers, the Cricut itself, etc.!  It comes with a few starter materials including silver vinyl, duct tape, cardstock, and iron on transfer paper.  I got a large roll of the black vinyl for Christmas which I think is a great basic thing to have on hand.

Here they a few of the things I have cut out:



I did receive a Hobby Lobby gift card for Christmas, but really wasn't sure what I wanted to do, or supplies that I would need right away.  Now that I have used it and have everything set up I have a better idea of a few projects I want to do right off the bat!  In the Cricut Design Space there are so many things that I never would have thought of that I am now dying to do! Of course, I also use Pinterest for inspiration as well! Hobby Lobby here I come!

I can't wait to show you guys what I create, and if you have any suggestions for fun projects let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment