Monday, January 26, 2015

NYX Butter Lipstick Haul/Review


NYX Butter Lipstick Haul

I recently went a little NYX lip product crazy and purchased quit a few things.  It is so easy to get carried away on their website!  Thank goodness their products are inexpensive--but still such good quality!

The first set of things I want to tell you about is the Butter Lipstick.  I have had and loved the Butter Glosses for a long time now, so I though I would give the Lipstick in the this product line a try!  Not to my surprise, I was really impressed. 

There is an awesome range of colors to choose from and the quality is great!

Here are the colors that I got:




They are nicely pigmented, creamy and really last a good amount of time.  I love how they feel on my lips.  Me and things that make my lips dryer than they already are do not get along.  These are great!  Not drying whatsoever. They leave a nice satin finish on the lips.  These are great for someone starting out their lip collection as they are inexpensive and just good lip products!  You can get a large range of colors without breaking the bank!





The price point on these is a whopping $6.00 each!  Go stock up and get your collection started!

No comments:

Post a Comment