Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Concert of a LIFETIME!

This past weekend Jake and I drove up to Minnesota for a long weekend.  We stayed right next to the Mall of America so we spent a lot of our time there which I enjoyed and Jake tried. :)  The main reason we went up there though was to see GARTH BROOKS. He was amazing and it was the best concert of my life.

My sister and one of her friends met us up there on Saturday, and I am so glad they were able to come because we had a blast.  My sister and I both looked at each other at the end of the concert and said we will definitely spend the money to go to another one if he comes close again!  That is after I sat and said how much I didn't want it to be over yet!

Here are a few of the pictures we took!








This was the only picture I got of the stage before my phone died before the concert even started! :(  


Craziest thing ever trying to get into the concert!


Waiting to get in!












No comments:

Post a Comment