Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Decorations 2014


Here is a look into our home at Christmas this year, 2014!

I bought quite a few new things this year, and it looks great! 

Here it is:

KITCHEN:



Bath and Body Works Candle (duh...)



Dollar General Lantern!




Bath and Body Works candle--of course!! Love the new packaging on these! and a Pottery Barn ceramic bowl!



(How cute are these guys!?--Hobby Lobby)


WOODLAND TREE!:  

This was such a fun one to do!  All DOLLAR STORE decorations, including the tree itself, the ribbon and Mr. Bear next to it!!  The tree skirt I got from Hobby Lobby for 50% off!  I am so excited about how it turned out!









 WINE CORK TREE!:
(In the Kitchen)

This one was so much fun too!  I have wanted to do one of these for the past few years, but just didn't get around to doing it.  I finally did, and I love it! It was a fun afternoon of making all the ornaments, and getting extremely creative!!




Topper! (Jake made it!)



Weiner Dog Ornament!


Rudolph and the Snowman that Jake made!

 ***********************************************************************************



My new "2014" snowglobe!  Plays the "Nutcracker" (Target)

The TREE!





The Mantle!:




Same things as normal. Stockings, Garland, Candles, etc., 
with the addition of Santa and Mrs. Claus! (K-Mart!)

No comments:

Post a Comment