Monday, December 22, 2014

Sigma "Basic Eyes Kit"

SIGMA BASIC EYES KIT


I just purchased the Sigma Basic Eyes Kit.  I had been wanting to get my brush collection off to a good start, and with the recent sale of 20% off your entire purchase, I decided to pull the trigger, and boy am I glad I did!

I knew they would be good, but WOW!  I want them all now!

First of all, can we say SOFT?! Amazing!  Second of all they are just so pretty displayed on my make-up "station".  They blend everything perfectly, deposit color where you want it, and pack it on where you need it!

They do not "shed" and are not rough on your eyes!


The price of the Basic Eyes Kit is $79.00.  You get 7 Eye brushes included.  Not the cheapest brushes you will buy, but not the most expensive either.  They are great quality and as long as you take care of them, they will last you a long time.  To me, it is worth the splurge!

Here is what comes in the kit:

 Medium Angled Shading--E70
 Large Shader--E60
 Small Angle--E65
 Eye Shading--E55
 Tapered Blending--E40

 Pencil--E30
 Eyeliner--E05

This is an amazing kit to get your high quality brush collection started!  Would also make a wonderful gift for Christmas or a Birthday! You guys will love this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment