Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Cookies

This weekend I had to get my sugar cookie dough rolled out and the cookies baked, so all I would have to do this week is decorate them!  Trust me doing it this way makes your life so much easier.  Baking them ahead of time and then freezing them till your ready also makes them easier to frost!

Anyway, I had to get this done and my niece and nephew happened to come over and this is what took place!!








So Proud! Check out how thick that star is!  I literally had to bake it and then flip it over and bake it again!!


Beautiful cookies!


All baked!...


and decorated!


Enjoying their hard work!


It was so much more fun than just having to do it by myself and I think they also had a blast!!  Love them so much!  Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment